Blog is about Chevy Accessories car grills, custom grilles, spoilers, wheels, floor mats, body kits, tail lights, chrome trim - all

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Drive


Drove the all-new 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe this morning...but there's an embargo until January 2nd.

So no specific detail/driving impressions, but I can say this: GM has sold a lot of Tahoes (and Suburbans, and Denalis, and Yukons) to a lot of people who wanted a Tahoe (or Suburban, or Denali or Yukon). I am fully convinced this vehicle will continue to sell to people who already want a Tahoe, et al.

But I put it to you: Does a vehicle that was fast-tracked -- for a company facing dire financial challenges and in dire need of a product that will address this situation -- have to do more than sell to an existing loyal customer base?..

Isn't that how you stop market share loss and turn it into a market share gain?

I would suggest that keeping an existing group of buyers happy is not how you improve market share. And I would further suggest that historic data proves my point.

Automotive Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory TopOfBlogs